- Inventory Planner ($17.00 Hourly) Deadline to apply 4/26/18
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One to two years of experience in inventory planning or an inventory-controlled work environment is desired. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
- Data entry and math skills are required.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, accounting, and statistics are beneficial skills for this position.
- Experience with the Tollway's SUN System is desired.
- SAP experience and familiarity with other computer tools is desired.
- Ability to multitask is required.
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management and to communicate well with various levels of staff is required.
March Job Opportunities. Click on the link below:
Veteran Information. Click on the link below: